- 1 – cup sliced beef
- 4 – medium tomatoes
- 1 – cup onions
- 2 – tsp. oyster sauce
- 1 – tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 – tsp. sugar
- 1/2 – tsp. cornstarch
- a dash of salt
- Cut the beef to thin slices and marinade with 2 tsp. oyster sauce, 1 tsp. soy sauce, 1 tsp. water, and mix well.
- Then, put 1/2 tsp. corn starch in and mix again
- cut the onion into same size pieces as the beef
- cut the green onion in to strips
- cut the tomatoes into big pieces ( optional )
In the same pan, heat the grape seed oil with medium heat. Then, add the onion in and stir fry until tender. Heat the pan over high heat.
Then, put the beef in and toss constantly for about 2 minutes. This helps the beef cook evenly all around.
Finally, add the tomatoes and sugar in with high heat, and toss around. Be careful not to cook your tomatoes for too long or they will become soggy. Cooking for 30 second should be good.